Sims players created many funny challenges for the game since the series started in 2001. Sims 4challenges changed the normal gameplays, now you can play through a series of rules and goals to obtain particular results. All challenges are difficult than each other, however, all challenges familiarized a new style to play games “The Sims” that is curious and fascinating.
For The Sims 4, players have come up with new challenges since the day it was launched. Here’s a long list of Sims 4’s funniest and most entertaining challenges; if you are fed up with the games and want to change things then make a try to play new “The Sims 4” challenges.
List Of Most Popular The Sims 4 Challenges
Find one of the best from the below list:
1. Bloodline Challenge
This challenge lies inside a series of Sims 4 challenges which are strongly based on storylines and can be very fun to change it up. The objective of this challenge is to make a single sim as the king of a kingdom survives for 10 generations.
- For each generation, you are offered various things.
- Once you have kids in the house you have to play with them.
- When they’ll be a teenager and you’ll have to be in control of them.
2. Devoted Grandmother Challenge
This challenge is for those who love family gameplay and want to use a little more of the elders in your game. You get an old aged sim who doesn’t want to be around her daughter.
Her daughter has a couple of kiddos, they don’t live together and the grandmother looks after the kiddos as much as she can by observing and ensuring that the kids hit those goals.
- Grandmother can never live among the family of her daughter.
- It can visit only once every two days to look at her grandchildren.
- Grandmother cannot do a job due to a lot of retirement money.
- Grandmother has to take the grandchildren once a week to the park when they free from school around 3 PM.
- Making connections with neighbors is admired.
3. Immigrant Challenge
In the immigrant challenge, you enter as a new Sim and are treated as a temporary member because you cannot find a job. You cannot also sell things officially except through a retail outlet.
- According to the rules of challenges, there will be no cheating, hacks, and mods that create confusion among the players.
- If your new sim has a job, then your sim has to leave it immediately.
- You have to start with a normal life. Your Sims cannot use the milk of Cow plant and Youth potions because they will enhance your Sims’ lifespan.
- Sims cannot be grown up till their birthdays. This rule applies to every Sim in the household.
- You cannot combine your Sims into the household. However, a single Sim can stay with you after marriage.
- Temporary and permanent members can hire workers for their business.
4. Rags to Riches Challenge
This challenge is very famous because the family of your Sims starts with buying many things and work for a house and a joyful family.
- You have to complete compulsory steps before you can find a job, construct your house, and begin your family.
- Right to put things outside of your house or sow seeds until you do not follow the mandatory rules for growing a garden.
- You can search for foodstuff, orchard plants, or make barbecues outside until you don’t construct your house.
- You have to set up your life span to complete this challenge; however, you can stop the process of aging to complete this entire challenge.
5. Runway Teen Challenge
You take a teenager sim in the runaway teenage challenge and help them live all alone in a house, so there are very few elder or adult Sims to take control of. You want to find a way to make money for the teen without it being authorized to have a job after you have at least one regular home.
- You may not construct any type of house, for that, you have to make simoleans.
- You cannot use any electronics machines or mobile phones until you have to build a home.
- Part-time and full-time jobs until you are an adult and have a house.
- You may not make food on others’ property and cannot make adult friends until you are an adult.
- You may not attend school.
- Every time you move it will cut $10 simoleans from your money as money cheats.
- You can only earn money by fishing and gardening.
6. Asylum Challenge
You have to develop an 8 sim family in this challenge, each sim seems to have the crazy characteristic and all else must be irregular. Only one sim can be regulated and the other Sims will do anything they want.
- You have to show off that you are ready to leave the asylum, to finish the Sims the goals.
- 8 Sims but there 5 beds only as a restriction.
- You have only one toilet.
7. Homeless Challenge
You have to move into a lot in this challenge and have 0 simoleons; you’ll find your way along until you strike 5000 in real money and quite a basic home. Then you’ll be just not permitted to have a fulltime job since that point because at that point, you won’t get hired.
You likely won’t even have a boyfriend or girlfriend for you until this point too; there are still plenty of fun aspects to such a challenge!
- You cannot move outside and marry or have a permanent Sims, but you can have a kid.
- You cannot find a job before you met up with job criteria.
- Forbidden to build up your property or purchase anything that you may not transfer to your inheritance and until you cannot apply for a building certificate.
8. Apocalypse Challenge
The essentials of this challenge are that an atomic war has tried to wipe out the world and your sim is not permitted to leave their little refuge for any reason at all. It is a mission to only struggle to survive.
Your shelter has maybe the essential requirements but it must be the cheapest because you likely won’t have expensive stuff!
- You can play just for a lifetime to be normal.
- The Sim cannot sleep outside in the household.
- You cannot modify your Sims goals until you need to finish it.
- Items that have been permitted which are no longer legally caused by a change of rule can be sold without penalty through buy mode.
9. The Bachelor or Bachelorette Challenge
The challenge of a bachelor’s or bachelor’s degree is more like a TV series, which is widely popular and chatted around on social the whole time.
Essentially, the challenge’s goal is to make your sim fall in love with one of the contestants and end up having a great life with them, whereas gradually eliminating Sims every 3 days.
- Make a Bachelor or Bachelorette. Choose the qualities whatever you want, but must have romantic qualities.
- You have to create seven contestants. They may be all boys, all girls, or all mixed, it’s up to you.
- Your Sim has to date with the contestants, it can be a group date or one by one date.
- You have to eliminate the Bachelor/Bachelorette after every third day the sim has a less romantic affiliation.
- Move to forward until your sim falls in true love with someone!
10. Living off the Land Challenge
Your sim may not be authorized to get a TV or a computer in this challenge but will be working on their garden so they can live off the land. Your sim has an ambition to nature such as freelance botanists and spends most of their time gardening.
With a few of your beginning gamer points, you can build them a small house but didn’t have too much material or a house too big.
- You have to begin with a creator that you create yourself.
- You can make a small home with a big garden and can decorate it with a lot of flowers and trees.
- Only a single bed.
- You can buy a woodworking table for earning money.
11. Big Brother Challenge
The Big Brother challenge is based on the popular game show where people have to live in a house without access to the world outside. You must fill a household with various types of Sims each with unique characters in The Sims and place them in a house without TVs, laptops, radios, bookcases, etc.
You will try to eliminate Sims all through your gameplay until one is the winner.
- For this challenge, you have to probably require more than eight Sims.
- You have to make a minimum of three different types of bedrooms like one is good, luxurious, one is average bedrooms, and one is an inexpensive and trashy bedroom.
- You have also assigned them weekly challenges.
12. Block Party Challenge
This challenge is suitable for those simmers that are fans of the huge building. Ultimately, you are joining one of its worlds of base actual gameplay (Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, or Newcrest) but you are destroying each lot throughout the world.
After this, with a few unique needs, you can recreate the entire planet yourself!
- You must have starter houses having a value of $20,000 or low in the city.
- There must be a park, although if you decide on your authority, it should not seem to be in the center of town on that large property.
- The maximum cost of one house on a large scale should be $200,000 at least.
13. Legacy Challenge
This challenge is one of the most popular in The Sims 4 and it’s so fantastic if you enjoy playing for several years with a particular family. You’re starting with a sim that’s a teenage girl living lonely; you’re moving them into an empty 50 50 lot.
You can cheat from family funds and give your sim just §1800. You want to earn money in the game, then get married and birth kids, then play on this single lot across ten generations of this family.
- You can get married to your Sims whereas when you will refund the loan.
- The five items purchased to pay back the money will be stored in the account of the family, and not put on the property. When all five products are bought and the loan is deemed refunded, this requirement is carried out.
- However, money needs to be spent as long as the player wishes to do it for the loan refund objects.
- When the loan is paid out, if you don’t want to make your Sims popular, you can delete the “Celebrity Home” feature from the collection.
14. Decades Challenge
The challenge of the decades is much like the challenge of the legacy, except each generation of the legacy will be in a completely different era where there are so many rules that you have to obey to play much like a decade is true.
- You can only get married related to your ethnicity.
- You only have a relationship with the opposite gender.
- Don’t have electricity and toilets will be outside.
- Females look after the kids and do household works.
- Only wooden furniture is allowed.
- The money will only earn through gardening, woodworking, or painting.
- No job is allowed.
- Homes are only decorated with classical paintings.
15. Three Little Sims Challenge
You have to make three Sims that have no connections to this challenge. Each of them has their own little home on the property and you will fix the day to handle various Sims every day and the rest of Sims do whatever they wish.
In this challenge, there is a different gameplay style where you can observe how multiple Sims cooperate. You can also nominate a winner based on their performance.
- Sims must be controlled just on their specific days. If a sim you’re controlling begin to fire him then you have to stopover his craziness.
- You have to transfer the stuck sim when you are controlling them even that they are not energetic.
- You can use the life span to complete the challenge.
- When all of your 3 Sims will die, then the challenge will be ended. But if you controlled their aging then this challenge will never end.
16. Parentcy Challenge
This challenge is enjoyable to those players who enjoy family gaming and want to participate in the game by various forms of parenting styles.
In this challenge, every generation has several kids that are being overachiever or being a single mother, and then you’ll get a score based on how often you do.
- No frauds are acceptable.
- You cannot quit the game without saving.
- The heir has to continue to live on the property till their death.
- There are only adoptions for generation 10 and 11.
- You don’t have life span awards but, generation 2 and heir have lifetime rewards.
17. The Truman Challenge
If you’ve seen the film The Truman Show, you’re going to know the fundamentals of that challenge. Except for Truman, you should set up a series where you would monitor everything.
There have been a variety of goals to reach to fulfill the life of Truman, and try to ensure he doesn’t remember he’s in a TV series, as seen in the film series!
- You are not permitted to influence Truman in any way. You can only influence Truman from your other Sims and can break that rule only to get him a job.
- Truman must attend school every day; to get good results otherwise you will lose the challenge.
- The father of Truman has to leave the home before he grows up an adult.
- In his childhood, Truman must have one best friend.
- Truman must get married when he becomes a teenager.
- Truman has to find a job and birth children with his wife.
- He also has to obtain 100,000 simoleans.
18. 100 Baby Challenge
The 100 baby challenge is being popular and growing for years because the Simmers are creating more and more videos about this challenge. The 100 baby challenge begins with a young adult (female matriarch), who survives throughout his life to have kids with many people.
Mainly, the rules of this challenge are:
- You cannot have a kid with the same man two times.
- You cannot do an outdoor job.
- Complete some goals in advance like you can age up a baby, child, or teenager.
- No frauds are allowable; by the way, you can grow kids instantaneously.
- You have to born a baby girl to continue the legacy. If you do not birth a girl, you lose.
19. The Cult or Commune Challenge
If you never play with a cult in reality then the challenge of Cult and Commune is the best way to play and enjoy cult in real life.
You can divide your Sims into groups and assign them to work according to their skills and can achieve your goals at the end.
- No money cheating is allowable.
- You have to start with a shelter or one bed, finish one activity and then after three days can buy toilet items.
- You and your family members cannot find a traditional job.
- Depend on the minerals, land plants, fish, and treasures ditches.
- You may not adopt firstly painting and writing as professions because it has a lot of money.
- However, you can make money with a guitar or writing songs.
- You have to compromise with the realistic era where you are living.
20. Wolf Pack Challenge
In Wolf Pack Challenge you have a single Sim and package of dogs. The dogs’ packs have six dogs and one criminal raccoon. You have to live a simple life and you can send dogs to hunt for bonuses (fishing).
You must have to continue working until you don’t have 50,000 simoleons worth home.
- You may stay on the land.
- It can only get money through dogs hunting and fishing nearby the island.
- You may have a short lifetime to play.
- Sim cannot find a job.
- You cannot leave the island without completing the challenge.
- You can socialize and make connections with other Sims, however first you have to prefer your pets.
- Cheats are not acceptable.
21. Build a City Challenge
In this challenge, you can build up a new city in the game in which you develop new societies of people. You can fix the number of Sims in the game. You may also explore the new locations and facilities based on multiple directions.
- You can only unlock the new locations if you find a city hall.
- If you gain the maximum number of the population then you can unlock a pizza delivery service.
22. Melting Pot Challenge
This challenge is based on the regular legacy with some twists. Here, you have to develop your two parents who have a different look and have different physical characteristics.
The whole purpose of this challenge is to blind up different generation genetics and observes after 10 generations how they looked up.
- Develop a parent family to continue your legacy that has at least one diverse trait (eye color, skin color, and ethnicity).
- Then you have to make them children through gameplay.
- You have to upload obtain family to a gallery with diverse traits.
- You have to continue to play to attain diversity and upload the next generation of diverse traits to the gallery.
- The entire goal of this challenge has to get multiple generations to look at how genetics changed up.
23. Clone Challenge
You have to make a Sim in this challenge which you love, post them to the gallery and afterward stay throughout their lives. Then, when their lives will be over, you may begin a new save and can do something different with another life path.
It is a fun challenge because you may play anything that you want. You might be having one Sim who grows up alone, a family with six children, or a Sim who taken by a cow plant.
- You have to play with a single sim that might be cloned several times.
- You have to make sure that the Sim you like is that one.
- Select your desirable traits from different ranges.
- You must be ready to destroy some of the clones.
- All clones must have different jobs and Sims.
- The goal will be for three total clones, you can make more if you wish to enjoy more.
24. Homeless Author Challenge
In this challenge, you have to start without a house and having a good selling author goal. You must work on the writing skill and use books to get your house to the entire challenge.
It may very difficult to construct a house because initially, it is harder to start the selling of books. To complete this challenge you have to write 100 books that may take time but will be worth it.
- You may not more than one Sim at the start of the challenge.
- You have to write 50 books to get married and have kids and to build a house.
- Write a book without any inspiration.
- You may not find a job but can work in the garden for food.
- You must have the best Author selling award.
- Use only the library computer until you cannot afford a computer.
25. Dollhouse Challenge
In this challenge, you have to build a house that looks like a dollhouse. Dollhouse means that you build a house that does not have outer walls and you can look into the house.
- This challenge has many steps, first build a minimum of two floors.
- There will be an open back and an ornamental front in the house.
- Must be doors or stairs to every room.
- There should be a front entrance, windows, balconies and a garden in the front of the house.
26. Alien Widow Challenge
This challenge is good if you want to kill your Sims with hunger and put them into the basement. You will play with an alien Sim female and love them, and then birth kids with Sims. However, you have to kill all male Sims with starving.
This challenge will be over when you have ten graves and ten children from ten marriages. You also have a rocket to escape your widow Sim.
- Your widow sim must look like an alien.
- Your widow sim must have these traits; romantic, snob, and materialistic.
- No money cheating or mods are acceptable.
- Your sim must have 150 simoleons at the start of play.
- Multiple love interests as your desires.
- Your sim cannot find a job and get money from their husbands.
- Your widow sim should have 10 graves and at least 10 kids before she gets older.
27. Serial Killer Challenge
In this challenge, your sim will take random Sims from the street and enter them into the house. Then, you have to starve or drown them and it’s up to you how many you may kill in several days.
- You may not inquire about the Sims to enter the house so that you can hold them.
- You may not use any tricks that would start some deaths.
- Enter another world and cannot make connections with others.
- You may not invite them; you just take them inside from the street.
28. Castaway Challenge
In this challenge, you will be staying on the Windeburg island where you will destroy all houses of others and families. You will make that island-like deserted island.
Your main goal will be to make more money and survive.
- You have to force all families to move out the Windeburg Island.
- Demolish all the property on the island.
- You have to take your sim to the center of the lot.
29. Not So Berry Challenge
In this not so berry challenge you are going to have many generations to represent each with different colors. For example, mint is the first step of the challenge and the color of sim hair will be mint. This sim will have the jealous and materialistic characteristics to be in the scientific profession and effort to compete with the chief ambition of mischief.
Every step of this challenge is designed for you so this challenge can be a good choice for you if you are searching for something well organized.
- The wives’ colors don’t matter, because they’re not part of the challenge. You may do anything you want with them unless otherwise specified.
- Money fraud can be allowed, but not extremely.
- You can live anywhere you want, although you have to mention something in generations’ law.
- Each generation is needed to perform both her heir profession and ambition except as indicated.
- Sustain the generation on standards.
30. Prison Challenge
Your sim has been framed in the prison challenge for a criminal act they did not directly confess. You have to live 12 hours a day in a prison cell from 9 am to 9 pm, and you have 7 other inmates around you that you cannot handle.
- Every day you have to be sealed into jail from 9 PM to 9 AM.
- With you, you’ll have 7 other prisoners you can’t control.
- The other 7 prisoners do not need to be stuck up in a prison for certain periods, but it would also be better if you can still get them jailed.
- You can start stockpiling on bookstore and supermarket supplies before you start the game.
- Money cheats are not permitted.
- Your sim can not get the characteristics of a courageous, smart, talented chef, green thumb, creative, diver, enthusiastic, or realistic.
31. Hotel Challenge
The sim will create a hotel on their lot in the hotel challenge, and lock various sims throughout the building. For this kind of sim, you’ll roll the dice to randomly select the event for that day.
The activities can be making connections, creating enemies, and even destroying them with different Sims. It might get wild. You’re also going to roll a dice to figure out whether a character lives in your hotel or decides to leave.
- Allocate a specific number to every room filled at the hotel beginning with 1.
- You have to randomly assign events for each guest. Each day they stay at your house, something must be done. To do that you’ll need a die or a generator of numbers.
- If you are using a generator, set the minimum number to 1 and the maximum number to 6.
- Make sure that guests’ are being satisfied.
- Give the guest the best room and serve the guest with the best food. Make sure that their needs are being met.
- Avoid the intentions of the guest. Give them a worse bed, and remove all other furniture as well as the bathroom. Feed rotten food to them.
- Murder the guest.
32. 100 Heartbreak Challenge
This challenge is perfect for those players who don’t want a happy and healthy life and likes a bit of suspense. You will place your sim on a long lifetime in the 100 heartbreak challenge, and try to break the hearts of 100 sims in your lifespan.
You cannot get married to any of the Sims and don’t birth a baby, and also follow a couple of other rules. This one could be very funny!
- You cannot get married and engaged with anyone. But you have to be in a relationship with somebody (male or female) before breaking their heart.
- You can stay with your Sims, but if you get them pregnant the challenge is terminated.
- Only go outside to find new Sims to date.
- You have to break 100 hearts in your whole lifespan, otherwise, you will lose.
33. 8 Sim Starter Challenge
This challenge is a good building challenge than any other Sims building challenge. In this challenge, you can construct a house with less than 32,000 simoleons which can be given to an eight Sim household at the starting of the gameplay.
There must be a toilet, a kitchen, and beds for everybody, and also include some entertaining and skill-building stuff.
- There are no money cheats allowed.
- There must be a large kitchen and a toilet.
- Must a bed for every Sim to sleep.
- There must be some kind of entertainment.
34. Alien Takeover Challenge
In this takeover challenge, you have to become an alien who tries to kill all sims and wants to replace the whole world with aliens.
For doing this, you have to trap many Sims and get them pregnant to make alien babies. After that kill the Sims and when the kids grow up to a teenager then you may take them into your own house.
- When your alien babies become adults they have to enter into the neighbor houses.
- You have to keep a kid at home to hide your identity from the hospital staff.
- Your next generations also take part in your mission.
- Get only a single baby from every Sim before their death.
- You cannot kill your Sims if they reveal your identity.
35. 10k Starter Home Challenge
If you want to play building challenges then the challenge of a 10K starter home is good for you. In this 10K challenge, you have to construct a house with at least 10,000 simoleons.
Your home at least has these things like a bathroom, sink, shower, chairs, and including a single bedroom.
- The price of the property must be 10,000 simoleons.
- You have to construct a separate bedroom in the home.
- There must be one toilet in the house.
- You may use everything you bought in the game.
36. Random Genetics Challenge
This challenge is for those players who love to create mixed traits Sims. In this challenge, you select two random Sims and randomize their parts (i.e. ears, nose, and eyes) and then you start to mix their part to develop new babies with different traits.
Then, you grow up the kids to adult ones and try to make them more attractive.
- You have to select two founders with random traits.
- You can select any age of Sims but teenage Sims is highly recommendable.
- Then you have to create offspring without changing any of their genetics.
- After creating the kids bring them into your world and age up them teenagers with a good personality.
37. Expectations Vs. Reality
This challenge mainly concentrates that you have two houses from which one is an exceptional house and the second one is a reality house.
Your purpose is to improve your skills and make the reality house better than an exceptional house.
- There is only money cheats are allowed during the building of the house, but skill cheats are forbidden.
- You can play this challenge when your painting and furnishing skills are improved.
38. Living off the Grid
In this challenge, you have to stay live off the grid. You will begin with a home and an outdoor toilet without any electronics or kitchen.
You have to live off the grid to get money through gardening and painting.
- You have to set up a normal life span.
- You have to play your aging process.
- Must begin as a teenager.
- You can use a cheat option (reset Sim) if your Sim stuck anywhere around the town.
39. Disney Princess Challenge
This challenge is great for those who love Disney because in this challenge you have to play with multiple generations of Disney princess throughout life. You play with snow-white, after that Cinderella, and so on.
You can give a special appearance to Disney princess through beautiful costumes just they look like in the movies. Before moving to the next-generation you have to select various traits for every princess.
- You must have the traits of Self Assured.
- You have to lose your mother and siblings in a disastrous accident.
- Find a way to settle down the things that happened in the past but you failed.
- You cannot rely on marrying and love.
- Believe yourself cursed that you never have kids.
- You age up alone and ashamed.
40. Mooch off your Neighbor Challenge
In this challenge, your Sim has to live off the riches of their neighbors. You will use the home of a neighbor for your Sim to eat food, sleep, shower, and whatever you want.
By the way, you have to be careful of other Sims; if they get it that you are using a lot of objects in their house they could be mad.
- You can eat, sleep, shower, and anything you want in a neighbor’s home.
- Work to attain his goal at the neighbor’s home, library, or outside parks.
- You cannot get money through collections like painting, fishing, and gardening.
41. Ultimate Survival Challenge
In this challenge, the name indicates that your main purpose is to survive yourself.
You must purchase the Oakenstead property of 50×50.
- You can only earn money by fishing or gardening.
- Sim is not permitted to do a job, cannot have electronics and home.
- You cannot cheat anyone.
42. Cowplant Challenge
The fundamentals of this challenge are that you have to trap other Sims by eating them your Sims Cowplant. It is a hysterical way to murder other Sims that you may use the spirit of their lives to live a long lifespan.
- You have to create a Sim and kept them a house that it can afford.
- The house should be in oasis springs.
- Your Sim may not have kids and partners.
- You can earn money by selling plants but not from cow plants.
43. Guardian Legacy Challenge
There is a twist in this legacy challenge. In this challenge, your Sim must have a way to deliver for the community. For instance, if there will be a shortage of food then they have to help them in a garden to feed them.
- You must a guardian for the community to help them.
- Every heir has to follow the rules of previous generations.
- You may also find a way to help human beings and also protect your alien identity.
- You have to become your Sims best friend to protect each other’s secrets.
44. Bad Blood Challenge
This challenge would be for the fans of Taylor Swift. In this challenge, you make a Sim then get a best friend at last best friend turn into their enemies and make a squad.
From this challenge, you can gain skills through your different Sims, and then you can fight your enemies and complete this challenge.
- You can start by creating a young female Sims as the main role.
- When you create a new Sims after that move them into the home and search for STBE soon to be enemy)
- Then create another Sims with means and ambitious traits.
- You have to be best friends seven days after seven days you have to assemble your means skill squad.
- You have to introduce your all skill characters then find an enemy and start a fight.
45. Hired Help Challenge
In hired help challenges your Sim will go to various Sims houses and help them as hired workers throughout their lives. Your Sims has to look after the homes by renovating; gardening, cleaning and might be a nanny depend on how long you will stay with them.
This challenge is entirely a quick skill gaining challenge.
- Sim has to stay in their house for a long time to gain maximum skills.
- After gaining all possible skills in three days your Sim has to work.
- You have to move your Sim with a large family, not with a very rich family.
- Your Sims has to focus on gardening and cooking skills which will be helpful after the job.
46. Nomad Challenge
In this challenge, your Sims cannot find a real job. They have to start collecting and stay in a bare property.
The purpose of your challenge is to wind up collections, make a good garden, and to develop a museum to exhibit your collections.
- Use items that you have trap (insects or fish) or harvested stuff including vegetables and fruits.
- You may not use a refrigerator to cool tour meals.
- Visit the houses of other Sims for eating foodstuffs.
- You may not purchase any seed envelopes, all plants have to harvest or graft.
- Your Sims cannot start a career in the household.
47. Masterchef Challenge
This challenge is based on a competition show between the chefs named a “Wonderful Food Network Show”. You will have eight Sims, three judges, and five contestants, and then you will make a challenge between them to find who will be the Masterchef.
If you select then they stay and compete in the same house and can also have romantic connections.
- When the competition starts, the contestants cannot leave due to any of these reasons like fishing, jogging, to visit the hospital during the cooking schedule.
- During non-cooking days, they cannot use any frauds to enhance their cooking skills.
- Every contestant has given three planters to grow fresh vegetables and herbs to enhance the quality of their cooking recipes.
- You can use the money from your household initially to buy things for cooking and seeds for growing in the planters.
- But you cannot change the income of a family with cheats.
48. Going Broke Challenge
In this challenge, you have to lose money because the goals of this challenge are opposite to most of the challenges. You have to begin a million simoleons and when you reach ten generations then the main goal has to break.
- You have to begin with 1000000§ that you get from cheats and typing money.
- Purchase the Bargain Bend property in Willow Creek.
- You have to marry someone and can birth to the number of babies you want.
- If you purchase any stuff, then you cannot trade or modify it.
- You have to take the Sims money if Sims enters your home.
- Your goal has completely broken after ten generations with 0§ in the bank.
- Your Sim can retire when they get older.
49. Raise Them Right Challenge
You make a female Sim in this challenge that gets pregnant and is moved out after getting her child to make a pancake family for extra fun.
When your Sim is moved out then your Sim purchase a property and has not enough money and also finds out a way to raise her kid rightly.
- Your Sim must be a teenager.
- You may select your desirable traits for your Sim.
- You may select simple clothes, no makeup for a good experience.
50. Astronaut Legend Challenge
In this challenge, you help an aspiring challenge to gain his goals. You create a teenager Sim who is intelligent and a little awkward.
The astronauts may not have a house because they consumed all of their family savings on a rocket ship, then you have to follow some guidelines to get skills and bring more Sims into the astronauts’ career.
- When you become a Charisma two-level then you can choose an Astronaut career.
- When you get a job and complete your rocket then you can build up a house.
- Your house is not completed until it has a bedroom, a living room, a toilet, and a kitchen.
- You may also buy aspiration awards.
All of the above are the most famous and best challenges for the Sims 4 game. Just choose one that you like and try in the game. Let us know in below comment section that which you liked the most from our collection.